[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Winter Cover

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 28 11:24:23 EDT 2015

I bought a cover from this place last year for my newly recycled Rhodes
because I wanted a mast-up in the water cover made specifically for this
boat. They evidently did not have recent measurements because while I
managed to cover the boat for the winter with what they sent, the bow did
not fit right and the stern was no where close to being right. But to their
credit, I talked to the owner at the Chicago Strictly Sail show and he told
me how to mark and cut the cover to show where I wanted it changed and I
sent the back 1/3 part back to them and they fixed it. At least I think they
did. I haven't put the cover on this year yet, but I'm assuming that if he
did what I asked it will fit better. The bow 1/3 I decided I could make
work, but not the way he envisioned. So, hopefully they learned a bit from
my adjustments and you will get a better fit. But at least they guarantee
the product and will adjust it if needed. You might mention the problem I
have with the bow pulpit and ask them to get measurements from you and do a
better job on that also. The cover is a great material and the way I attach
it works well. The boat stayed clean and was easy to access via the zippers
before I had to remove it. Expensive, yes. But worth it to me.

Bob

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring