[Rhodes22-list] Bilge ventilation

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Sep 13 06:17:11 EDT 2015

We used marine ply too and the lowes carpet........we are also using
starboard for the trim...such a fun project working on this boat..something very
special about the Rhodes22...Cudo's to Stan for producing a sweet little
boat...
Helen
(no name YET )
Sanford Fl

In a message dated 9/12/2015 11:27:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,