[Rhodes22-list] Table base location

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Sep 13 20:28:06 EDT 2015

Bob:

I can't tell you exactly where the base goes but the purpose is to allow for
a table to eat at while sitting on the settee. I would put the table on the
post and put the post in the base and just move it around until you find a
place that is comfortable.

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada