[Rhodes22-list] Table base location

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 14 09:53:52 EDT 2015

The secondary use of the table base (at least in my boat) is to support the
table-top when in use for  double berth. I have a shorter pole so that when
the table is lowered and being used as the double bunk it supports the
middle of the table and takes some of the weight off the end-battens. This
dictates the position of the table base so that when the table is lowered
it fits into the base and matches the end battens.

Difficult to explain but I hope this makes sense

Richard
S/V Waif