[Rhodes22-list] Navigation lights

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 14 13:58:24 EDT 2015

Hubby said I left out something  out ...oops...:)  the leds  he replaced
require a dropping resister on a 12 volt system  however he  states the cost
of LED lightening has been reduced  as of late and 12 volt  led lights that
work directly on 12 volts and they work well  also...........

Helen
(No name yet)
sanford fl

In a message dated 9/14/2015 12:38:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,