[Rhodes22-list] St Johns river florida

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 14 20:08:49 EDT 2015

we too are dry docked and refitting our rhodes22..hubby had some health
issues...BUT we hope to be on the water with her soon...we only need to finish
 the rigging to the deck......just a little set back...but working on
it...and  yes on the St. Johns....we have our Mac25 at the Sanford Marina and
sail the  st.. Johns often...:):)

Helen

In a message dated 9/14/2015 6:47:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,