[Rhodes22-list] Navigation Lights and table base pictures

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Sep 15 09:34:56 EDT 2015

Graham,
The block on top of the pulpit is used to hold the mast end when the mast is down.  The mast grove will slide onto the upper part.  If you look closely at this photo.
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20150914/c28c8a3f/attachment-0001.JPG
you can see the pin and the pull ring on it.  The pin will slide into a hole in the mast, much like the boom or the pop top slider does.  It's quite a nice feature!  No more lashing the mast to keep in secure to the pulpit (although I usually do tie it down in transport).

I believe the material is UV stabilized UHMWPE, at least that's what Rummy said at one time.

Rob Lowe