[Rhodes22-list] engine replacement

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Sep 15 20:34:08 EDT 2015

Outboards that are maintained go forever. I have dual 50 Hp Evenrude motors
that were made in 1973 on my power boat and they still run beautifully. If
the water pump is the only problem and you are otherwise happy with the
motor you may not be better off with a new one.

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada