[Rhodes22-list] engine replacement

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Sep 16 10:35:31 EDT 2015

I also have the Yamaha and enjoy the easy access flushing valve, flush after each use and I also run the engine out of fuel after each use.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]