[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Table

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Sep 16 12:54:51 EDT 2015

Palatka  Bob:  I am not sure that I understand you question.  The table "top" is used to both expand the berth and for the "table set up."  We are currently on the road and will not be home until late this month.  At that time I can take a photo of how ours is set up.  I believe that all R22s are set up that way.

Do you happen to have the R22 manual?  I believe it may have the instructions on using the table.  I'll see if I still have it in my documents later today.  I have some work to do for the rest of the early afternoo.

Stuart Bob

Sent from my iPad