[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Sep 22 13:54:24 EDT 2015

I wish I could go to the boat show. It was the 2010 Annapolis Boat Show where
I stumbled upon a green Rhodes 22 up on a cradle. I climbed up the steps,
sat in one of the captains chairs on the stern and fell in love with the
boat. I even talked some old guy into giving me a packet of photocopied info
which I continued to drool over for the next 4 years. Finally, last August,
I emailed Stan and he took a 1998 Rhodes and recycled it for me. It was
delivered a year ago this Saturday. If I weren't so far away, I would love
to go to the show and hang out with Rhodies. Bob
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n50926/BeachSpring-9662.jpg>

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring