[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show? centerboard line route

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Sep 25 12:55:14 EDT 2015

Graham,

I had the system with the blocks on my '81.  I replaced the blocks from Dwyer once in 33 years for pocket change.  My '91 has the diamond board without blocks and is too heavy for my wife to raise.  As I age, I look to more mechanical advantage rather than less.

My last order for spares from Dwyer (https://www.dwyermast.com/families.asp?cat1ID=70&cat1Name=Blocks)
in August of this year was as follows:

DH 441	 - Shroud Adjuster	1 Ordered @ 	$10.10/ea	Item Total - $10.10
DH 855	 - Shackle		3 Ordered @ 	$4.70/ea	Item Total - $14.10
DH 921	 - Eye Strap		3 Ordered @ 	$1.50/ea	Item Total - $4.50
DH 923	 - Eye Strap		1 Ordered @ 	$4.00/ea	Item Total - $4.00
DH 912	 - Swivel Block		5 Ordered @ 	$10.90/ea	Item Total - $54.50
DH 911	 - Bullet Block		3 Ordered @ 	$7.50/ea	Item Total - $22.50

Sub Total:  $109.70	Shipping & Handling: $13.88	CT Sales Tax: $0.00	Order Total: $123.58

Not really a lot of money to be able to replace chewed up blocks and stuff.

Mike
s/v Windlass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY