[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show? centerboard line route

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Sep 27 15:15:04 EDT 2015

I got the cap off today after wrestling with the stripped Phillips head
bolts, which I will replace with hex heads. My boat is a 1990 with the
diamond board and no blocks on the pennant. It's direct lift which I
suspected due to the short length of line from up to down. I won't need
more than about 4-5 feet of new line. The old line was much longer, perhaps
to be able to control while sitting back at the helm (?). I had gathered
all that extra line into a sort of monkey fist handle and I never needed it
to reach to the stern.

I'm trying to remember how to post a photo here…

Slim