[Rhodes22-list] Replace center board line

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Sep 27 15:35:26 EDT 2015

Rob, yes, I remember those photos and I remember how ugly the gasket looked
too. Fortunately my gasket looks to be in good shape and nothing like
what's in these pics. A little cleaning and I'm good to go. I posted a
couple pics of mine in the other thread but they might have been stripped.
I don't remember how I used to post pics here.  --Slim