[Rhodes22-list] Elton

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:37:18 EDT 2016

Peter, thanks for letting us know.  I’m very sorry to hear of Elton’s passing.  He was an important part of the R22 community for many years until he got sick.  I have a great memory of him eating dinner in our kitchen and flirting with my mother in law.

Stan, if you’re reading this, please know we’re thinking of you, Rose and Elton.

Dave B