[Rhodes22-list] elton

Rhodes22 bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 25 12:22:21 EDT 2016

Stan:  I also believe "someone made a mistake" in February when we lost my older brother George one day shy of his 79th birthday to a fellow who should not have been driving.

As you know most of us on the list knew and loved the time we got to spend with your wonderful brother, Elton.  He was sincere, entertaining, extremely helpful, humble,.. I could go on for days.

My youngest brother (69) knowing that I was really stunned by losing George, as we were so close, gave me this wisdom:  "It is said that the souls of those we love become part of our souls forever."  May this give you some comfort!

Bob and Kathy

Sent from my iPad