[Rhodes22-list] elton

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:24:29 EDT 2016

My sincerest condolences to you and the family for the loss of your
brother.

Sadly I never met Elton, but having followed in his foot-steps a little on
my various deliveries, I've met Rhodies who knew him and heard the fond
stories and memories of their time together.

My we all have lives as full and interesting as Elton's

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180