[Rhodes22-list] Back Home Safe and Sound

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Apr 26 15:33:33 EDT 2016

I’ve put up a video of our adventure up on YouTube.  Hopefully, the following link will take you there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPZsJwUy60s <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPZsJwUy60s>

Just to set expectations, the video is 15 1/2 minutes long, and it’s just about the trip and the new owner orientation in Edenton.  There’s very little about the boat itself, and there’s absolutely no sailing.  I’ve still never sailed on a Rhodes 22.

I’ll look into putting this up on the Facebook group page as well.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)