[Rhodes22-list] Test

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Apr 28 09:06:51 EDT 2016

Todd,

I have been trying to determine why the content of your posts is being
removed by the mailman list server.  It appears that the problem may be
related to the fact that your mail.com based emails (owned by 1&1) are being
relayed through gmx (global mail exchange) in html format by your webmail
based email client without a plain text portion.  Gmx, a free email service,
has been employed by spammers using html without a plain text portion to
hide their messages from detection.  As a result, html messages from gmx are
being blocked by some providers.

Before replying to this email, can you change your mail.com setting to send
email in plain text and see if that solves the problem?  To do so, log in to
your email and click on "settings" (located in the lower left navigation
portion of the page) and check the box next to "Always send e-mails as plain
text (without formatting)" and then click "Save" if you want text-only
e-mail to be your default.

If this works, at least I will know that I am on the right track.

Mike
s/v Windlass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY