[Rhodes22-list] Installing tiller lock box in cockpit coming

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Aug 1 19:35:41 EDT 2016

Hi Olivier,
The original clips for the tiller on Fretless were (I assume) hand
made by GB out of some sort of high density plastic to fit the
diameter of that particular tiller extension. When they broke (sun
exposure I think) we installed the closest clip we could find. It
didn't fit exactly (as you know) so we wrapped the end of the tiller
extension with rigging tape until it did. Here's a pic of Fred with
Fretless sailing herself. You can see the rigging tape on the extension.

Good luck with finding a solution.

Mary Lou