[Rhodes22-list] Thinking Ahead

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:01:11 EDT 2016

Joe
I have taken one apart and reassembled. I did not nake the cut because I didn't want a new joint. I don't think it would be a major problem, but you will probably need to add some additional support with two pieces here.

Several have reassembled without the block & tackle (I think my current arrangement is a single line cause the pull is pretty substantial); at least that what I have read on the list over the years.

Personally I wouldn't cut the settee but I would make the line a direct pull.

Sent from my iPhone

Charles
98 R