[Rhodes22-list] Thinking Ahead

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Fri Aug 12 12:17:51 EDT 2016

Joe,

I have an older 81 hull which I have made the cut in the setee.  I made it
aft of  the junction of the
lower bulkhead which has the hinged part to allow for more berth space.
This allows me to take it out much easier to allow for servicing of the cb
trunk which I ve restored.

Currently on the hard for season, painting above waterline soon.  I had
severe damage to my trunk insides when I bought the boat and had to cut out
sections to allow the board to move!  Terrible job, could nt do it again at
64.

A reliable Rhodied from Minnesota helped me Roger Pihlaja.  His posts were
so informative, without his help I would've still been working on it.

feel free to contact me off list if you want pics of what I did.  ITs not a
difficult cut but it will not look the same again so be aware of that.
My cabin was not in great shape when I got the boat,  Ive done alot to it
over 12 yrs.

Lou
Miracles
Bklyn NY