[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:18:08 EDT 2016

Hi Bruce,

There's no difference between tying the anchor rode to an edge mounted
cleat and running it through an edge mounted choc.

I don't get the GB explanation for your U bolt as my cleat works just fine
for the hoist.  What I don't like about my cleat is that it sometimes
catches the jib sheet when coming about.  If your edge mounted cleats are
less likely to do that, that's a plus.

Rick