[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:53:02 EDT 2016

I cannot answer your question but want to add one of my own.   I have the
center cleat and guides on either side of the bow for dock lines on my 2002
boat.   I added a leather chaff guard (West Marine) to my dock line, since
it wore through the outer layer of the double braid during a windstorm.   I
haven't anchored yet except to test my gear, but hope to do so for a couple
nights in a few weeks.    How do people run an anchor line to minimize
chaffing?

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark