[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:03:19 EDT 2016

Leather chaff guard is fine, but a 1-2 foot piece of garden hose does the
trick as well. Just thread the hose onto the rode before anchoring and made
sure the hose is at the friction point when you anchor, You can stitch it
on to the rode, but I find it mostly stays put. The nice thing about a hose
is you can move it along the rode if you need to let out more line.

S/V Waif

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180