[Rhodes22-list] Solar battery chargers

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:08:01 EDT 2016

I just replaced the two panels on my 98 Rhodes. Since I was just replacing panels I did not worry with the regulator, I just assumed it was fine (could be a mistake, but it won't be my first). I ordered these panels..... BSP1012-LSS..... Seemed like a perfect match to the old ones.

Sent from my iPhone

Charles
98 R 22
s/v Daydream