[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Trailer for sale?

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Aug 29 07:51:14 EDT 2016

They run from 3K for painted frame used (made road worthy) brakeless  to
6K for new galvanized frame and wheels, heavy duty 6 lug hubs, brake
models.   All have the standard Rhodes features of the long extension
tongue and down cb loading, adjustable bow receiver and bunk conforming
support system.  (Occasionally I see those on the List who think the
boat is supported by the keel. That is 100% erroneous.  The keel does
not touch the trailer.)  No used galvanized frame models currently in
stock.

Hope this helps

stan