[Rhodes22-list] Out West Sailing

Gary planegm at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 18:34:14 EST 2016

After viewing all the pics and videos of what it is like to sail back east,
sharing what it is like to sail out west might be interesting.  We have only
owned JB for a year now but let me say she has been well used. Trips to
Texas and Florida are next.  For now we are land locked lubbers, but oh the
adventures our Rhodes 22 has allowed us has been amazing!  We have lived on
it for over 3 months already.  She is currently grabbing a breather at Lake
Pleasant. That is sure to change in the near future!
This link is to our blog.  https://planegm.wordpress.com/

-----
Gary
s/v Just Bent