[Rhodes22-list] 20 year inspection/refit

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 13 22:33:17 EST 2016

Folks,
My ’97 R22 has been sailed hard and often, in high winds and in bay and ocean. In fact, my centerboard snapped (in photo). I was planning on adding the electric motor lift, so these few things will be taken care of in Edenton. Besides chainplates, are there any other areas for wear & tear to check as I told Stan to get me through the next 20 years? Most odds and ends, rigging and hardware, get replaced as needed, and I trust Cal @ GBI for any cosmetic work. Just want to be thorough.

Jay Friedland
s/v Wanderlust ‘97