[Rhodes22-list] A call to arms

Larry Allen larrywallen at verizon.net
Wed Dec 14 10:04:16 EST 2016

I would love to see these!

Larry Allen
Sarasota

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Beytagh <rbeytagh at gmail.com>
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Wed, Dec 14, 2016 9:06 am
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] A call to arms

I have quite a few pics of boats under construction at the factory and pics
of our stand at the Annapolis boat show. Would these be useful?

On Dec 13, 2016 7:23 PM, "trimsails ." <trimsails at gmail.com> wrote:

Rhodies,

Jerry Thompson here.  As you may recall I did the video interview of Stan
last spring.

Wikipedia keeps removing General Boats from its database citing no credible
evidence or some such nonsense.  As a result, I transcribed the interview
and submitted it to Small Craft Advisor for consideration.  I just heard
back and they want to publish it.  They don't pay for interviews, but that
is not the point.  The point is to give Wikipedia the evidence they desire.

So I'm writing asking you to send me high resolution, basically means taken
with a digital camera, of your Rhodes 22 preferably on the water.   And SCA
would like to include a picture of a Picnic 17 as well, so please send if
you have one.

You can send photos to the group or directly to me:  trimsails at gmail.com

I will keep you posted.

Thanks,