[Rhodes22-list] Looking for new home for Da List (and website)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Feb 5 15:57:59 EST 2016

Personally, I prefer an e-mail based group, but if people felt that a Facebook group might lead to higher levels of participation by members, I’d be all for it.  We’ve been hitting record lows for message volume lately.

However, the website and the mail list archives are both full of valuable information that should be maintained if at all possible.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
No Boat Yet (but soon)