[Rhodes22-list] Looking for new home for Da List (and website)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Feb 5 17:59:02 EST 2016

I'm a heavy Facebook user and administer a couple of pages. If we go
the FB route, a group would work better than the existing page but it
still needs to be administered. That said, I too prefer the email
group and the archives are a truly valuable resource. There is so
much info buried in there that I would hope could be preserved.

John, thanks for taking us under your wing for so long.

Mary Lou