[Rhodes22-list] Looking for new home for Da List (and website)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Feb 6 18:16:58 EST 2016

Hi Mike,

I have no idea if this MailMan version will run on 2.1.20.  It's a stock
install provided by that host.  I haven't done anything to it.  My guess
is that it would run, that's only a minor version upgrade.

No, I don't have a package available.  Best I can do at the moment would
be a user account so you could rsync the files over.

--
Cheers!
John Lock