[Rhodes22-list] Looking for new home for Da List (and website)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 8 01:31:12 EST 2016

MJM,

Is that really you?

I tried several times to reestablish contact to see how you were doing
as a mid westerner and bring you up to-date at this end.

Unless you still want to be alone and remain off screen, send your
e-mail address to:     stan at rhodes22.com

Surprise: I don't remember that old saying but it looks like it is
true:  What goes around comes around.  Your Rhodes is now back at the plant.

stan