[Rhodes22-list] 119 Hickory

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 8 01:59:07 EST 2016

I was going to send some photos for those who had expressed a minor interest in our 200K charming waterfront creek front cottage off Allbemarle Sound that takes you anywhere in the world without lowering your mast, yet is that rare (if not only) Sound that has no tide, not even barnacles.  But I was distracted.  With the list possibly suspending its campaign, I should do it now.   As mjm will testify, I will always be computer deficient so am sending them one at a time.  This first is from the Hickory Street side.

stan