[Rhodes22-list] Looking for new home for Da List (and website)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 8 10:50:10 EST 2016

Thanks MJM, glad to hear you're still in touch since we will need to
change the DNS at some point.

To all other responding on this thread:  I haven't begun to do anything
yet.  Several brave souls have stepped forward.  Mike was first on the
list, so I'll be in touch with him shortly to work out the details.

Peter brings up a good point that we could use a little redundancy in
the management.  MJM has been there all along in the background and I'm
sure would be able to support the list and website if I was unable too.
But we'll always be dependent on the hosting provider as a single point
of failure.  Not sure of the best solution for that, but we'll kick some
ideas arond as we go thru this process and see if we can't come up with
something.

Meanwhile, business (or pleasure) as usual!  Carry on...

--
Cheers!
John Lock