[Rhodes22-list] #4

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Feb 9 14:14:23 EST 2016

OK, Anonymus, you blew the plan.  For those where words can never turn into pictures, we may end up trying Don’s suggestion of putting the 119 story as a page on one of our web sites.  STANd by to come about.  Which reminds me of my Madison Avenue excuse.  My copy chief said I should pin a blank sheet of paper on the wall.  Then read my copy outloud to myself.  If a picture dose not come to life on the blank paper, throw it away; the copy not the blank paper.   I see every one of those sent pictures on my Apple, even when it is turned off.   All Rhodies who can’t are in the wrong business.

stan