[Rhodes22-list] Mushrooms

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Feb 9 15:47:48 EST 2016

Hi Mike,

You are going from an interest in a retirement waterfront cottage to mushrooms.  Make sense since the cottage has bathrooms and bedrooms but no mushrooms, an Your Organic Grocer branch is not that far away.

Talking to me about the store is done at your risk.  Any encouragement and out goes the 4 page “If you want to live forever and die rich, here’s the plan” business plan.  We have lined up organic mushroom suppliers and even have a 3K sq. ft. windowless brick building on our 9 acre plant location to grow them.  So far we have not stocked any.  Our choices are those that pop up in the medicinal advantages category in my readings.  I have started a file on them and can get you some species names it you want.   The store has been threatening to have its test weekend opening for over a year so any month now.  Rose and I are the only customers and we have eaten most of the inventory, (good stuff) so are currently re-stocking.  We just completed the customer credit card payment set up so from now no more food looting.

ss