[Rhodes22-list] Da List

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 15 08:44:55 EST 2016

Mike,

I will take the liberty to thank you on behalf of all Rhodies. We are eternally grateful to you for keeping this list alive. It is a source is comfort & confidence to new & veteran Rhodies that we can deal with any issues involving our boats.

May you be blessed with fair winds, sail more & motor less.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carollee 2
Needham, MA

Sent from my iPhone