[Rhodes22-list] Facebook Group Is Launched

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 15 11:46:21 EST 2016

Thanks, David, for approval.
elle Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}
watermusic38 at yahoo.com

    On Monday, February 15, 2016 11:43 AM, The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

 I'm really glad to see an active Facebook page launched -- might reach some
people who otherwise would not find the mailing list. But I'm also glad to
see the mailing list in the process of being moved to a new host to ensure
that it continues. As far as I'm concerned, the more activity out there
about the Rhodes 22, the better for all of us owners. Whether you want to
sell or buy a boat, ask for help or just look at great photos of our
favorite vessel, both of these mediums will help ensure continuing interest
in the boat. (And maybe help Stan sell a few more!)

Bob Weiss

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring