[Rhodes22-list] Easy way to sign posts

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 15 11:54:18 EST 2016

I've posted this before, but repeating might help with the continuing problem
of remembering to sign posts.

An easy way to always have your posts signed is to create a "Signature" --
at the top right of the list page where you see your list name, click on the
little downward arrow and select "Account Settings." In the list that
appears select "Edit Your Signature" and there you can put your name and
anything else you want to automatically appear on every post you make.  I
won't sign this post, but you will see my signature below.  Especially good
for those of us aging sailors who are memory-challenged.

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring
1998 Rhodes 22 Recycled in 2014