[Rhodes22-list] Music from an iPhone on a Small Boat

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 15 17:23:08 EST 2016

I installed a DVD player / radio that has an input jack for the iPhone.  I believe all of the marine audio units have that feature.  If you don’t have something like that already wired, I agree with the other post and would go the bluetooth speaker route and skip the stereo unit.  Your iPhone 4 should support bluetooth.

Dave B