[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Video

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Feb 17 17:26:36 EST 2016

I’ve been reading the 2002/2003 archives, and I’ve seen several references to a Rhodes 22 video which apparently features Stan prominently.  I assume this was VHS.  Anyone aware of an existing copy?  It would be great to get a copy of this out on YouTube (assuming that it would be OK with Stan.)

BTW, I’ve also discovered what I think is some lost content on the rhodes22.org <http://rhodes22.org/> website

	http://www.rhodes22.org/wpb/harrisonpage/ <http://www.rhodes22.org/wpb/harrisonpage/>

It’s possible I overlooked it, but I don’t think you can navigate to this material by clicking on links.

There’s some pictures, and a link to a pdf file that documents a cruise up the entire length of the Chesapeake Bay.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
No Boat Yet