[Rhodes22-list] Crack near tabernacle

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Feb 21 13:44:16 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Regarding the missing attachment - this is not a case of a photo being
too large.  Then the entire message is blocked and the admins are
notified.  Neither of those things happened.

There are no server issues that I am aware of.  The list has not been
moved yet and everything is running fine as far as I can tell.

And finally, I don't believe the list will deliver an embedded image.
It must be an attachment.  So that depends on how you're creating the
email.  In other words, find the "Attach" button and use that.
Embedding in the message will probably result in it just being stripped
out (which is what I believe is happening here).

--
Cheers!
John Lock