[Rhodes22-list] A conversation with Stan Spitzer

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Feb 23 17:17:11 EST 2016

Great job with the video, Jerry. Thanks for doing this. I visited Stan last
Fall and heard a few of these stories, but learned some new things from this
video. Right after my visit I was wishing I had recorded our 1 1/2 hour
talk, so I'm really glad that you have done this so that others can get to
know Stan and have a better understanding of why he builds the best 22 foot
sailboat available.

Bob

-----
Bob Weiss