[Rhodes22-list] Connecticut Outlaws Sailing

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Feb 24 08:17:39 EST 2016

Peter:
Sorry for your sad state of affairs!
I wonder if an ASA sailing 101 course would cover the requirement?  I would just take their course for fun, with pwc cert. and ASA101.  You will learn and meet great people.  Remember these new state courses are meant for the young out of work college crowd.  They are highly educated but have little to no practical experience in anything.

Bob (palatka)