[Rhodes22-list] Wind speed

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Feb 24 21:19:33 EST 2016

An appealing concept.  My initial reaction was that it wouldn’t work for me because of the Lifeproof waterproof case my iPhone lives in.  You need an adapter to use the headphone jack because of the thickness of the case.  The official Lifeproof adapter has 4” of floppy wire, which wouldn’t work well for this application.  But with a quick search online I found a short rigid adapter that I think should work OK with the model that gives just speed, but not direction.

Thanks for the tip

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
No Boat Yet