[Rhodes22-list] Smith Mountain Lake

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jan 4 22:55:52 EST 2016

Lake Haven Marina in huddleston.
Smith Mountain Lake is one of my favorite sailing lakes!!  At Lake haven they have the king's point pub.  Plenty of parking, decent private ramp and its a sailor friendly marina.
The white House corner store is a few miles away and offers a good selection of provisions by car.
Lake haven is on the north side of the lake, in the deeper blue/clear water at the best sailing, deeper water close to the dam.  Also it has the least expensive slip fees on the lake.  If you go to the pub tell Josie that red headed captain bob sent you and have a hard cider for me!

Bob (palatka)