[Rhodes22-list] New Kid On the Dock

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jan 7 08:28:38 EST 2016

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply. I have read most all of Jay's entries on this
forum to find out more about the boat.  His engine mount is REALLY nice.
Still working great to this day.  I don't think Jay was the culprit of the
boats neglect.  I think who ever owned it after Jay sold it may be the
issue.  I can't find out who owned after Jay sold it in 2009?. The next
piece of owner history that I could find was the guy I bought it from.

I did notice that Jay still has his shop here in Phoenix and contributed to
this forum quite a bit.  I found a photo on here of Just Bent in front of
his home.  It showed what the old motor mount looked like.  He did a great
job improving it.