[Rhodes22-list] Chainplate access

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jan 7 15:10:54 EST 2016

Charles,

Sorry, can't really see the sandwiched-in chainplate with cell phone
quality pictures.

I should have said they will replace the block of core supporting the plate
into which screws will be tapped up through the liner and plate holes.
Even though there is no rot, they will cut out core to allow space for
inserting the right angle bend of the plate through the fiberglass slot on
top.  That is, they will insert and position the plate first, then slide
the new block of core over the bent half of the plate with 3M 5200 along
the block edges.

Rick